Today's outbound marketers and direct sales teams face many regulatory challenges: state and federal do not call regulations, the CAN-SPAM Act, the Canadian Anti-Spam Law, and the Gramm-Leach-Biley Act are just the beginning. Email, phone, and text marketing privacy regulations will become increasingly restrictive and complicated.
In-house legal counsel and outsourced law firms only have a cursory understanding of marketing privacy regulations. As technology evolves, marketing practices mature, and the regulatory landscape changes, marketing privacy will become increasingly complicated and specialized.
Don't bog your current legal team down researching marketing privacy regulations and starting from scratch with procedures and policies to protect your business.
Expert guidance at your fingertips
Gryphon's team of attorneys, former regulators, ATA-SRO auditors, and Certified Privacy Professionals (CIPP and CIPP/C) have the expertise to provide you with 100% warranted compliance solutions that also ensure you are reaching the largest number of leads legally permissible for your agents to contact. Our team has helped more than 600 clients achieve their goals and stay compliant, often re-engaging up to 65% of contacts previously blocked by do not call list scrubs.
Customized marketing privacy compliance managementOur marketing privacy experts offer a completely customizable consulting service that will serve your corporate vision. You can rely on our experience and best practices to minimize your compliance risk.
Let our experienced team help you:
- Implement guidelines to ensure compliance with all relevant marketing privacy regulations across all marketing channels
- Keep those guidelines up to date
- Establish policies and procedures to monitor and enforce compliance
- Identify existing processes that can be improved to increase your efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Account for industry-specific challenges as well as your business' unique goals, policies, and marketing programs
- Minimize your liability exposure